Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with products and services offered, AIS may collect identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Business Name
We do not collect any information unless it is voluntarily provided to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include, but not limited to, communicating with you about services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
AIS collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
AIS may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services from AIS and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
AIS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
AIS may share data with trusted partners to perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or for billing purposes. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to AIS, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
AIS may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AIS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of AIS; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AIS, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
AIS may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, maintaining the quality of the service, and providing general statistics regarding the use of the AIS website.
Security of your Personal Information
AIS secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. AIS uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alter your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted by federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise, use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
AIS may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from AIS, you may opt-out of such communications by selecting unsubscribe from emails within email correspondence.
Changes to this Statement
AIS welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AIS has not adhered to this Statement, please contact AIS at:
Applied Inspection Systems
1418 Airlane Drive
Benton, Arkansas 72015
Effective as of March 14, 2021